Sunday, October 09, 2005
Sudafed Sucks

Sigh. I'd been doing so much better (physically) these last few days, and of course, now that I'm headed back to school tomorrow, I am all stuffy and miserable again. I was fine until this morning, when I gagged on my toothbrush and threw up. Throwing up seems to send all the mucus in my body straight to my head. Gross. Wah, wah, wah. Listen to the fat girl whine. I took Sudafed but it sucks and does NOTHING. So here I sit, with Vicks Vapor Rub on my upper lip, and trying my darndest to breathe. I do NOT want to go back to school tomorrow morning. Oh well. Six more weeks and then we get a week off for Thanksgiving. God bless the modified year-round school schedule. Gotta love those breaks. Of course, I deserve it for dealing with crazy middle schoolers all day long and not killing them in my psychotic pregnant state. :)

Wow, I am so pissy today. I'll try to be in a better mood later.





3 Comments:
Blogger laura had this to say:

the vomit-mucous complex - the plague of pregnancy! hope you feel better by in the morning, and if not, i hope you have good sick day benefits!

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

You paint a very pretty picture of yourself;)
How utterly miserable for you - I hope a good night's rest helps...or watch out middle sbhool kids!! Hehehe:)

 

Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Have you tried saline nose spray?

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger