Monday, October 17, 2005
Note to Self: No Orange Panties!

So today I wore orange panties. Not a bad thing, and certainly not newsworthy, but when you're a worrywart like me and having lots of extra, um, "leakage," its not so good. The discharge ends up looking like a big brown spot. Freaked me out in a big way, but (after many trips to the bathroom just to make sure) I realized it was the color of my underpants and nothing to freak out about, and now I am OK. I guess I should get some pantyliners if this is going to continue.

OK, enough about that. I know you wanted to hear all about my orange underwear and the heart attack I almost had in the bathroom.

Not much going on. Middle school football playoffs are this week, so maybe it won't be too much longer until we can end the cheerleading practice. I am getting way too uncomfortable to be sitting in a hot, smelly middle school gym for nearly three hours after school. Is it bad to kinda sorta want your team to lose?

I bought a Spongebob body pillow. Hehe...I went to Target and all they had (as far as body pillows go) was Spongebob, Hello Kitty, and Tinkerbell. Spongebob makes me laugh and my nephew Tucker LOVES him, so I figured I could get that one and just give it to him when I no longer need it. So far, very comfy. Love it. Chris is kinda weirded out by the idea of Spongebob in our bed, but he'll get over it.

Thanks for the comments about my struggle with Hope. I've decided you're all right. She IS a good friend and she does mean well, so maybe I will let myself give in and listen to her a little. One week from today I'll know if she's right...if this baby really IS strong and happy and healthy.





4 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

When I bought new underwear a couple months ago I also bought liners. Wear one every day; it'll make them last longer. :-)

 

Blogger laura had this to say:

i'm wondering what kind of hits you're going to attract with "orange panties" in your title...

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

I checked the google thing - no hits for you!

 

Blogger cat had this to say:

Agree with Lorem... pantyliners! They rock as well as help you not have those moments of fear.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger