Monday, October 31, 2005
Since I'm so boring lately, I'll do this...

My life is pretty boring lately...Just sitting around obsessing about this little boy inside me and wondering if/when I'll start feeling regular movement, praying he'll live, etc...Anyway, I saw this on a couple of great blogs and decided to take a turn at it since I'm just not very exciting anymore!

7 things I want to do before I die:
1. Have two or three kids and raise them well
2. Know my children's children
3. Grow old with my sweet husband
4. Understand why bad things happen to good people
5. Learn to speak Spanish
6. Visit all the Eurpoean countries
7. Know that I've lived my life to the fullest

7 things I cannot do:
1. Roll my R's (stole this from Lorem...I can't do it either and wish to God I could!)
2. Understand why babies die or why children are abused
3. Sing
4. Dance
5. Ice Skate
6. Write with my left hand
7. Cook

7 things that I'm attracted to:
1. My hubby!
2. The smell of a baby's head
3. Faith
4. Humor
5. Animals
6. Good-smelling cologne
7. Genuine people

7 things I say often:
1. I love you.
2. You're so sweet! (most often said to my kitties and my puppy)
3. Huh?
4. Whatever.
5. Seriously!
6. Oh my gosh...
7. Will you please just HUSH? (most often said to my middle school students)

7 Celebrity obsessions:
1. Ummm...OK, I guess I just have to copy Lola on this one with the Britney & Kevin train wreck that you just can't tear your eyes away from no matter how hard you try...oh, and the Tom & Katie "scientology" thing. (yes, Lola...I can totally believe a turkey baster was involved.)
2. I just can't think of anyone else that fascinates me. I just don't care that much.

That was fun and quite distracting! :) Now I'm off to prepare for the bombardment of trick-or-treaters that flood our neighborhood every year. Have a Happy Halloween! :)





1 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

I think of the U2 lyric with #2 of '7 things I'm attracted to,' from 'Miracle Drug':

Freedom has a scent
Like the top of a newborn baby's head


Must smell it sometime...

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger