Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Ummmm...

OK, I don't want to jinx anything, but for the past four days now, I've been feeling regular movement!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. Its definitely KICKING I'm feeling! I come home from school, sit at the computer or lie down (depending on the extent of the fatigue at the moment), and about 10 minutes later, I feel him! It also happens when I lie down to go to sleep at night and in the morning when I first wake up, before I actually get out of bed. This is so freakin' cool. I just know that its probably gonna stop now that I've actually SAID something, but I just couldn't hold it in any longer. Andrew is actually moving in there! Woohoo!!!!! Finally, some sort of proof of life. Now I just have to pray it continues. :)





6 Comments:
Blogger JoyFilled had this to say:

Isn't it wonderful Anna? Has he woke you up in the night yet? ;) What wonderful little blessings these are!!

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Bryn! Is your blog down? I've been trying to check on you but blogger won't let me. :( Hope all is well with you! And YES, these are amazing blessing! He hasn't woken me up yet, but maybe it won't be long. :)

 

Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

Yay!! So glad to hear you're finally feeling Andrew! Great news!

 

Blogger Amber had this to say:

I'm so glad you're able to feel him kicking now. Thank God for small blessings! Thanks also for checking out my blog; I'm hoping to be in the family way before too much longer.

 

Blogger cat had this to say:

Neat, hope he keeps on a kicking! :)

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

Go go super Babe!! It's a wonderful feeling and definitely the only bit you'll miss when it's all over:)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger