Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Happy Pills

Yesterday, Andrew spent the majority of the day kicking me up by my ribs. I blame this for the gallbladder attack I almost had last night. I say "almost" because of the blessed happy pills the surgeon prescribed. I did my thing, hoping to stop the attack early (drink something with caffeine, take a hot bath), but when that appeared not to be working, I broke down and took one of the pain pills. Hallelujah! No more than 5 minutes later I was pain-free and feeling very goofy. Chris was laughing at me because I could barely put together a coherent sentence. I guess now he knows what I would be like if I ever got drunk. (We don't drink, so this is as close as it gets.) I was asleep by 9:30 and didn't wake up 'til nearly 10 am today (and only because Andrew was once again kicking like crazy). Nice. I heart my surgeon for giving me these glorious, wonderful pills.





2 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

Yay for happy pills!!

 

Blogger laura had this to say:

good meds - there's nothing finer!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger