Wednesday, January 11, 2006
MIA

Sorry I've been MIA lately...I guess the trip got to me more than I thought it did. I've been nauseous every morning (Yes, still dealing with morning sickness. Fun.) and I'm SOOOO tired. Seriously, I think I could go to sleep at 4 pm every day and sleep straight through until morning. I'm tons of fun.

To Lola...I ended up deleting my other blog because I was getting slammed too much by random people who just wanted to attack my faith and nothing more. Ask me anything and I will address it here to the best of my ability (if you want to, of course...).

Some ramblings:

My belly is HUGE. I feel like Andrew is going to bust right through with all these intensely strong kicks he gives me. But, yes, I love it.

I go back to the doctor on Monday and then two weeks later, I start the NST's. I can't believe I'm that close to the end. Please God, let it last and please let everything be OK.

I had my second baby dream of the whole pregnancy. I dreamed they had to induce labor and there were complications so I had to have a c-section. I don't remember any of it except leaving the hospital. We didn't have any socks for Andrew so we stopped at Target because it was a Monday and Mondays are when the baby stuff goes on sale. Yeah, I'm a freak.

Every day is like a year. I seriously struggle to make it through each and every day at school. I'm counting down the days until my maternity leave (8 weeks 2 days - I'm done with school March 10 and due March 11 - so I have a while unless I happen to have to go on bedrest or need to deliver earlier). Everyone says the days will just fly by now that I'm near the end. They're liars.

OK, it's 5:00 pm here...Can I go to bed now?





5 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

So sorry it's going so slow for you. I agree, it's not fast at the end. It sucks. I hope it goes faster for you soon...

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

It only flies once you have finished and you look back and say 'gee I can't believe I'm finished with this'.

Until then, yes, they are liars.

Now go to bed;)

 

Blogger Tonia had this to say:

Yeah, it never went fast for me and I never got over the tiredness...people kept saying oh in the second trimester you will have energy, then that came with nothing and of course people then said oh in the third trimester you will energy...guess what? Never did....sorry for the bad news!

 

Blogger cat had this to say:

Agreed the days drag on way too long. Yes... go to bed! Sleep as much as you can now lady, too bad you can't bank the time now for when Andrew is born.

Hurrah you are getting very close!

 

Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Enlighten me please... what are NSTs? I must know!

Okay, you can go back to bed now!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger