Tuesday, January 03, 2006
New Year's Resolutions, anyone?

Your New Year's Resolutions
1) Get a pet pony
2) Eat more pie
3) Travel to Argentina
4) Study marine biology
5) Get in shape with Dance Dance Revolution
What Should Your New Year's Resoluton Be?


Hehe...I always wanted a pony when I was growing up! I was just thinking about that the other day...about how I'd beg and beg every year for a pony and I never understood why I couldn't have one. I'd love to eat pie, but that would definitely screw with my blood sugar. Never been to South America, but that'd be cool. I love the ocean, so marine biology works for me. Dancing would be quite awkward at this point, so maybe I'll pass on #5...





1 Comments:
Blogger laura had this to say:

argentina rocks. buenos aires is my favorite european capital not in europe. that would be an excellent resolution to keep, especially since it is much, much cheaper than europe itself! plus, they're very big on the ponies there.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger