Sunday, January 08, 2006
We're Baaaaack!

Just got home from the mountains and SO happy to be home!! I do NOT sleep well when I'm not in my own bed, so I'm really looking forward to a hot bath and a good night's sleep for once! School starts back tomorrow (BOO!) so I really need to sleep well. I go to the diabetes clinic again tomorrow as well, and I'm hoping my blood sugar test results are good enough that I don't get scolded too much. :)

Now for the good news! Chris got the call that the church was very happy with him and he got the job! He's got one final interview (should be scheduled to be done sometime in the next couple of weeks), which I think is basically just a formality, but we're in!! We're so excited...Now we have SO much to think about! Putting the house on the market, buying a new home, moving, resigning from my job (But when? I don't want to risk losing any maternity leave benefits!)...All with a new baby (hopefully...)!! Oh well, our whole marriage has been like this - lots of change. What else is new? :)

All in all, a really fun and happy weekend here...Now I'm off to check blogs and then I'm off to dreamland! :)





4 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful news! Yay!!

 

Blogger cat had this to say:

Welcome home and congrats to Chris and you all.

 

Blogger laura had this to say:

congratulations! i hope all your dreams come true. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger