Monday, February 06, 2006
35 week appointment!

Just got back from my 2nd NST! All is well, thank God! I even had two mini-contractions, which was cool to see. Of course, I didn't feel them, but they showed up on the printout. I was excited to see some sort of progression (last week it was basically flatlined). Andrew's heartrate is great, lots of movement, all is well it seems. :) Dr. E came in and measured my belly and checked his position, and couldn't tell if he was breech or if it was just his bony butt she was feeling. They took me down the hall for an ultrasound and he's still head down, thank God. Not that being breech is the end of the world, but I'd like to have one less thing to think about, thankyouverymuch. Anyway, it was indeed his little bony butt she was feeling up high. Yay! I've gained one pound this week. Not as good as the three I gained last week, but I'll take it. I go see the high-risk doc on Wed., and hopefully we'll see that Andrew is getting bigger and fatter just like me. :)
OK, I'm off to lie down now...Stay tuned for more exciting bedrest news! (I have GOT to get a laptop so I can blog lying down...)





2 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

Wow! I can't believe you're already 35 weeks. That's amazing. Glad all is well!

 

Blogger cat had this to say:

Yah glad your appt. went so well. Only 5 more weeks to go and counting... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger