Saturday, January 14, 2006
Moan...

Ugh...bad cold here. I've spent most of the day in bed with Vicks Vapor Rub all over my chest and upper lip. One side of my nose is running constantly while the other side is stopped up. What's that about? I'm sitting here with tissue crammed up one nostril, trying to stop the drip. VERY attractive, Chris says. He's taking very good care of me though. So sweet. I've had two hot (but not too hot) baths today hoping the steam would open up my nostrils. I took a Claritin then wayyyy later took some Tylenol Allergy & Sinus. No huge improvement. Yuck. I guess I'll spend a third night in a row sleeping sitting up to ease the heartburn and congestion with which I'm being assaulted. Fun. Anyway, just wanted to say I am alive out here...barely. I will be back when I can breathe again.

Thank God Monday is a holiday.





1 Comments:
Blogger cat had this to say:

Hope you feel better really soon. Sending you some healing thoughts.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger