Friday, January 27, 2006
Shhhhh...

Don't tell Chris I'm up out of bed! :) Just kidding.

I'm trying to rest, I promise...Its just that we have ONE MORE basketball game before cheerleading ends and I just can't let down the girls at this point. Plus, school has been crazy so its been really difficult to stay seated in the classroom. I'm trying to get everything settled at school just in case they DO put me on bedrest, and I'm afraid that, with all this craziness and running around, they'll do it. At least I'm already 34 weeks along, so if they do it, it won't be for too terribly long. Hey, a day or two of bedrest might be just great! But a few weeks...I think I'd go crazy. I'm not the best housekeeper, but I have my certain way of doing things, and it's going to be hard for me to give up that little bit of "control" or whatever it is that I'm feeling. I mean, Chris loads the dishwasher and the dishes get clean. That's all that matters. It doesn't matter that its not loaded exactly the way I do it, right? Sigh. I guess this is God's way of telling me to get used to being out of the driver's seat. Nothing will ever go exactly how you planned it so learn to be flexible!

ANYWAY.

That's all for now, I guess...Life is pretty boring. Get up, go to work, come home, lie down. Repeat. Monday is the first of my weekly NST's and biophysical profiles. Hoping for good news and maybe a fatter baby! :) Thanks so much for the happy thoughts and good vibes you've been sending my way!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger