Friday, January 20, 2006
Big changes are a-comin'!

We had our final interview with the church last night! It went GREAT and we got the official word today that it's a go!! We're so excited but a bit overwhelmed to finally be offically planning for a new job & new home in a new city, and all with a new baby!! Talk about change! Oh well, its all good.

I had a horrible gallbladder attack last night that started @ 4 am so I took a pain pill and stayed home today. I slept ALL day (seriously, I have been awake for about 4 hours all day long) and I am still feeling really woozy from the pain pill, so I'm not gonna even try to type any more...I will write more tomorrow when (hopefully) I'm more coherent!





4 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Time to celebrate! Not sure how to do that without bringing on another gallbladder attack (everything that tastes good is bad for you, of course), but do celebrate!

An aside: My cousin met her husband in March a few years ago, got engaged in June, married in November, put her downtown condo on the market, bought a house in the suburbs, had a baby in August (yes, it was a honeymoon baby) and moved into the house the same month. And she was older then than we are now! So change is doable, if not super exhausting!

 

Blogger laura had this to say:

congratulations! may your dreams keep on coming true!

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

Congratulations!! What an adventure:) We moved from England to Australia when I was 33 weeks pregnant. It's all part of the excitement!

I hope you feel better soon too:)

 

Blogger cat had this to say:

Hope you feel better soon and best of luck with all the changes that are afoot may they bring you many blessings.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger