Thursday, February 02, 2006
Still Here...

Just checking in...still here, just trying to rest a lot, as ordered, and get fatter. :) I called my mom today and the first thing she asks is, "Are you in labor?" Sheesh. Has it already begun? No thanks. All the teachers at school are coming by my room often to make sure I'm off my feet and relaxing (as much as a person can possible relax in a classroom full of middle schoolers). I feel very cared-for and its nice. I'm not used to being so "high maintenance" and I feel like I'm being very HM these days. But hey...if it gets me a live, healthy baby in the end, then its SO worth it.
OK, I'm off to lie down now...I'll check in again soon!





2 Comments:
Blogger laura had this to say:

it's good to have a whole team helping you - doesn't drew deserve it?

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

Just keep up the rest kid, it isn't long now!! I'm hoping Andrew is getting big and strong in there...but not too big - you are only a little lady!!

Glad things are running smoothly at the moment:)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger