Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Bedrest!

Well, my BP was up to 128/100 today at my doctor's appt (checked it three times) so I am now on total bedrest. Baby looks good, but mom is falling apart, apparently! I don't have a laptop so I'll have to sneak online when I can. I go back to my doctor on Monday and hope my BP is down enough to where I can get back to work for at least a couple of weeks longer...We'll see. I'll try to keep my blog updated, but for now, I have to take care of myself and Andrew as best I can...He's the first priority, after all! If anyone out there is the praying type, I'd appreciate one or two going up for us!





6 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Prayers coming right up!

So... how does it feel to be having a baby THIS MONTH? ;-)

 

Blogger Cat, Galloping had this to say:

hang in there--you're almost at the end! don't worry about going back to work. just chill out and focus on your health. thinking of you.

 

Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

get lots of rest!! Thinking of you and praying.

 

Blogger Catherine had this to say:

I'm not much for the prayers these days, but I am sending you all the good thoughts I have.

 

Blogger Amber had this to say:

My husband and I will be praying for you. You just rest, take care of yourself and Andrew, and don't worry about work.

Hang in there... Andrew will be here before you know it!

 

Blogger cat had this to say:

I will be lighting a candle on the altar for you all. Best wishes and you let everyone just pamper you, stay in that bed!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger