Friday, June 27, 2008
5 days

5 days until my due date and here I am, still preggo! Sorry for the lack of update. I've been so crampy and miserable and trying my best to keep up with Andrew...its been tough. I was very spoiled with him coming two weeks early. I didn't realize how tough the last few weeks of pregnancy could be!
Anyway, my next appt is on July 1 (my due date) and I was told that we will schedule an induction at that appt if I'm still preggo. I'm really hoping to deliver sometime before the weekend is over, but not counting on it. Yesterday I was REALLY miserable and having LOTS of contractions (nothing regular, though), and even lost a little bit of my mucus plug, but here I am. Sigh.
Can you tell I am REALLY ready to meet this little girl??? She's still really active, but I can tell she's moving down, so this can only mean good things. I promise to update as soon as possible if/when she decides to make an appearance!!





3 Comments:
Blogger Amber Tezel had this to say:

Aww...those last weeks can be SO hard!! *hug*

She will be here before you know it! I can't wait to hear all about her birth and see her! :) I hope you go into labor before they have to induce!! :) Take care!!

 

Blogger Sweet Coalminer had this to say:

I'm sorry you feel so miserable. I know it's hard to have the toddler running around, too. Can't wait to hear your good news soon.

 

Blogger Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama had this to say:

Praying that you're in labor RIGHT NOW, Anna! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger