Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Full Term!

Holy heatwave, Batman! Its HOT! Maybe its just me, because I'm sitting here at 37w pregnant today (yay!!), but I am so glad I have AC. I could never do Survivor or some other show like that. No way.

So today I had my 37w appt! All is well...Hannah is super-active, has a strong h/b and according to my OB, she is "way, way down there!" I am hoping her being positioned so low means that she will take the hint from her brother and come before I hit 38 weeks! I've been feeling super-crappy (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea - TMI!) and I am just DONE. I can't wait to have her here in my arms, safe and warm (very warm, actually!).

Ugh, here we go again. More BH's and more tummy issues. Gotta run!





2 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

Wow...I can't believe she's almost here! Thinking of you and hoping it goes fast!

 

Blogger Sweet Coalminer had this to say:

I hope you have her in your arms already! Can't wait to hear.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger