Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Blah

Its only Tuesday and I'm SO tired. I'm still coaching the cheerleading squad, which is fun, but I'm just tired all the time and want to go home as soon as possible and lie down. School is OK, and the mean teacher seems to be over it, so I guess all is well. Only a week and a half more of school, then we get a whole week off for Thanksgiving. :) And only three weeks of school after that break, then we get three weeks off for Christmas! Gotta love the modified year-round school schedule. We go back around January 10 or something like that, and then I *think* I am going to get to stop working on March 10 (God willing) and stay home the rest of the year...maybe longer if Chris does indeed get the position at the church in McDonough! :) I hope it flies by.

Warning! Baby talk to follow...

I'm addicted to feeling Andrew kick. I purposely sit down while I'm teaching as much as possible, just so I can feel him. He never takes more than about 5 minutes after I sit down to start punching me and I LOVE IT. I hope it never stops until the moment I deliver him safely. I'm counting the days until the due date...only about 4 more months to go! God, please let it get here quickly. I'm scared about being responsible for a human life, but I'm really excited, too. Chris is going to be such a great dad. I can't wait to watch him be a daddy. (Please, God, let me see that.) I'm not taking any moment of this pregnancy for granted. I know too well what could happen, so I'm making every effort to enjoy every minute of it.





1 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

The kicking is just about the best thing in the world...along with hearing that heartbeat. It's right up there with your toddler running up to you, throwing his arms around you and telling you he loves you. I am so happy for you...

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger