Thursday, November 10, 2005
Road Trip!

Chris and I are off this weekend to visit a friend of ours (well, mine, really...a college friend/sorority sister/bridesmaid of mine) in LOUISVILLE, KY!! (I'll be thinking of you, Lorem!) The story is, we were supposed to go on a cruise last October, but I started miscarrying the day before we left and my doctor forbade me to leave the country, so we had to cancel the trip. We ended up getting our money back for the cruise and vouchers for the plane tickets. The deadline for using those vouchers is almost up, so we had to plan a little last-minute trip. (We just couldn't bear thinking of losing that money!) So, its off to Louisville for the weekend. Its no Carribbean cruise, but it'll be lots of fun to see my longtime buddy and visit the old college campus. I can only imagine how its changed. I'm so excited to just get away...I love spontaneous road trips! :)





2 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Ahem, I'd like more notice, people!!!

Anyway - if I've missed you, drive safely. Sunny and another bizarrely warm high of 70 Saturday. Good day to go to Churchill Downs if you haven't ever been!

 

Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

ps I've tagged you for a very important mission. See my blog for more details.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger