Thursday, December 08, 2005
Results? Referral?

So I come home tonight after the middle school basketball game (yes, I'm still coaching the cheerleaders...yay me!) and found a message on my machine. Its the nurse from my OB's office. She says they got my GTT results and I'm to call in the morning for the referral. REFERRAL?!?! Crap. I immediately panic, thinking that means I have GD. But, upon listening to it a second time, she may have said to call for the results. I've listened to it over and over. Chris thinks she said referral. This makes me nervous because the ONE girl on the FF March due date board who failed her 3-hr test was referred to an endocrinologist. So I'm a little stressed. Now I'll be up all night wondering if she said "results" or "referral." Crap. I seriously need to relax. I'm just so worried about Andrew being healthy and getting here safely.

I need a vacation.





2 Comments:
Blogger Jillian had this to say:

I guess all you can do is breathe deeply, slowly and try get some sleep. Sorry this is so stressful - it's always something, isn't it? I hope it's all ok ((hugs))

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Which was it?!!! I just found your blog by way of House of Miao. Congrats on your forthcoming blessing - a baby boy! Please update when you can, because now I'm dying to know. I hope all is well with you and your family. Have a wonderful weekend. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger