Sunday, December 04, 2005
Rambling

Thanks for the encouragement (AGAIN), girls! You are all so right. It doesn't matter how Andrew gets fed. He will know that we love him and care so much for him, and he'll get nurtured plenty. I just need to stop caring so much about what other people think. Easier said than done, most of the time.

Today has been a lazy day...I love lazy days. We did get out of the house to go grocery shopping, but we skipped church. It was so cold and rainy and we just wanted to snuggle and watch a movie, so we did. This weekend is a free Showtime channel weekend, so we tivo'd a bunch of movies. This morning we watched Mean Girls with Lindsay Lohan. It was great!! Very funny, and it had a good message.

Not much exciting here...My dog got really excited about something this morning (probably one of my cats running through the room) and landed right above my belly. It kinda freaked me out, but I think the jolt woke Andrew up 'cause he's been kicking and flipping a lot ever since. She (Rosie, my dog) didn't land right on my belly so I don't think anything was hurt...He's surrounded by lots of amniotic fluid in there, right? Sure, he's fine. Feeling movement is SO comforting. I don't have nearly as many freak-out moments as I used to, which is a good thing.

I'm going for my 3-hr glucose test on Tuesday...I couldn't get a sub for Monday (apparently there are a lot of teachers planning to be out Monday), so I had to go for Tuesday. Wish me luck...I really want something GOOD to happen.





1 Comments:
Blogger cat had this to say:

Catching up with you... good luck with the glucose test.

To comment on the breast feeding ... you will be a wonderful momma no matter how you feed your little one. Every one is an individual so I say each to their own with this stuff. You will be great at it whatever you do.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger