Thursday, November 24, 2005
Update

Quick update on the gallbladder thing...My doc is sending me to the hospital for an appointment at 7:30 am tomorrow morning (Friday) for an ultrasound and other various tests on my gallbladder. If it IS my gallbladder that's causing all this trouble, we'll have to discuss the possibility of surgery before or after the baby is born, and I'll probably be put on a strict diet. Fun.

Also, while I'm there at the hospital, I'm going to do my GTT and give blood to cheek my thyroid. My blood pressure was slightly elevated, which is a concern and (she says) puts me at risk for GD. Should be a fun morning all around. Yeah, right. The good news was that she immediately found Andrew's heartbeat and it was ticking right away at @165 bpm! Yay!

Anyway, the doctor on call should be calling me with the results as soon as they get them tomorrow or over the weekend. Hopefully.

OK, off to hang with the fam! Hope everyone has a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I'm so thankful for my wonderful friends and family...including my blogland "support group"! :)





1 Comments:
Blogger Jillian had this to say:

I hope the results of your various tests are ok and that you can avoid surgery and diabetes AND get that blood pressure down.

No pressure of course, ya know, just get through that list and you'll be fine ;)

I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving meal:)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger