Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Oh, the PAIN...

First of all, Jill...THANKS for the info about your experience with the gallbladder thing! I had another episode last night and it was horrible. I woke up with bad heartburn and then the pain kicked in. I ended up throwing up about 5 times. Gross. Fortunately, this was a relatively short episode (only about 20 minutes). I ended up sleeping sitting up for some relief.

I can't wait to get to my OB appointment today and talk to Dr. E about this. I don't know what she might have to do to diagnose something for sure, but I'll do whatever it takes for this to STOP. Also, I'm wondering if she is gonna make me go for my GTT today or sometime soon...I've heard its usually done between 24 & 28 weeks, and I'm in that window. Geez, that scares the heck out of me. Diabetes runs in my family big time, so I'm a little nervous that I'm gonna end up with GD that ends up being full-blown diabetes that I have to live with the rest of my life.

Gotta run...My parents should be here in a couple of hours! I'm so excited to see them! If I'm quiet the next few days, its only because they're keeping me busy. I will try to update with info from the doc, though.





2 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

Wow, I can't believe you're already 24 weeks! Sorry about the gall bladder. If you ever need to talk about it or ask questions, feel free to ask me. I know all about it, unfortunately. Horay for Jill for not having to get hers removed, though...that should give you some hope that maybe it will clear up after the pregnancy is over. Hope all is well.

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

I hope you get some answers today. An u/s is usually used for diagnosis but your sweet little Andrew may have shoved it out of the way and made it hard to find!

Oh, but you rpost brought back memories for me...sleeping sitting up, vomiting. Let's hope this is a quick and easy fix huh?

If only they knew what we went through for them....:)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger