Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Thanksgiving!

Yay! I'm so excited Thanksgiving is almost here! That means we get the whole week off of school, then we have only three weeks of school until CHRISTMAS break! And I LOOOOOVE Christmas. I think I love the breaks from school the most, though. These kids are wearing me out.

My dad and stepmom are coming to spend Thanksgiving with us. Its weird. I've always been in college or away at grad school and gone home for the holidays. I've never had it come to us! This is really new for us both, but it'll be fun...I hope. :) I love my parents, but it gets stressful having them in my home. I always think they're judging how clean the house is (or isn't), but that's my perception...nothing they've ever actually said. I have my next OB appointment next Wed. and my parents are going to go with me. There won't be an ultrasound or anything, but they'll get to hear the heartbeat, which will be cool. I bet my stepmom will cry. She's a sucker. :) But then again, I always get teary when I hear that beautiful sound, so who am I to judge? They want to go shopping on Friday to buy me baby stuff...I usually do all I can to avoid the malls the day after Thanksgiving, but for this, I might just have to break that tradition. :)

Anyway, its been a busy week and I'm tired, so I'm off to lounge in front of the TV for a few minutes until Chris gets home.

Only 2 more days of school! Woohoo!





1 Comments:
Blogger cat had this to say:

Welcome home... sorry a bit late on checking blogs.

Mmmm Mmmm Turkey Day! Hope you have fun with folks at OB appointment.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger