Sunday, November 20, 2005
Been a Busy Beaver

Ugh, I can't believe how busy I've been. I've been a real slacker about blogging. I've been incredibly busy with school (thank God we've got the whole week off!!) and getting ready to take another test because of stupid No Child Left Behind. Apparently, its no longet good enough that I'm certified to teach special ed...I now have to be certified in the particular fields I teach. That's math for me. I took the test yesterday and it was AWFUL. I teach special ed. math, not ALGEBRA. It was really hard. I guess I should pray for a miracle, but I'm already looking at dates to take it AGAIN.

After the test we went to visit Chris' dad and stepmom. They grilled out and MAN, was it good. They had ribs, which I normally don't care too much for, but they were GOOOOD. Afterwards we sat around and talked, which was nice. Chris' dad works for the IRS, so we had a lively discussion about the book The Fair Tax (don't remember who wrote it)...Anyway, before we left Chris' stepmom took several belly pics of me. I'm sure that was attractive. :) Chris' brother and sister-in-law were there, and they came back to our place and spent the night. We watched the Alabama/Auburn game and then I hit the sack. I've been assaulted by my allergies and feel like I'm dying. Plus, I've been getting this INCREDIBLE pain that goes straight across my chest, right under my lungs. I'm guessing its gas, but when it hits, its so horrible I always end up begging Chris to take me to the emergency room. I am SO glad I'm getting an epidural when its time to give birth.

Anyway, that's the news for now. Yawn. I'll do a better job blogging this week since we're off. :) For now, though, I am off to church! We haven't been to OUR church in over a month (out of town, sick, etc.), so we're looking forward to it.

P.S. I'm 24 weeks now! Oh my goodness!! And Andrew kicks the crap out of me daily! I LOVE IT! Keep kickin', little man!





1 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

Glad all is well. That tummy pain might be your gallbladder. Ask your OB about it...you might be able to modify your diet and get some relief. Gallbladder pain is excruciating and GB problems can be brought on by pregnancy. I found that out the hard way and had mine removed last Feb. Hope you feel better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger