Wednesday, December 07, 2005
STILL waiting...

Yep, still waiting for my GTT results. Sigh. I should never have believed the nurse. Oh well. To pass the time, here's another fun item from Catherine's blog. (Also seen on Kathy's blog, and she's having her baby TOMORROW! Woohoo!)

Here goes:

1. What is your favorite holiday movie? A Charlie Brown Christmas (its the only one - I think - that actually tells the story of Jesus' birth)

2. What is your favorite holiday song (title and artist)? Mary Did You Know? Its awesome. Gives me chills every time I hear it.

3. What is the best holiday gift you were ever given, and why? My engagement ring. :) I actually got it on New Year's Day, but it still counts to me.

4. Do you have a special someone to kiss at the stroke of midnight on New Year's? Chris, and my wonderful pets :)

5. Name of your favorite reindeer? Vixen. She's such a diva!

6. Favorite Holiday food? Chocolate chip cookies :) Yummm.....

7. Snow day: cuddle by the fire, or hand me a snowball? Cuddling by the fire!!

8. What was your New Year's resolution for this year? Did you stick to it? To get pregnant and make it past the first trimester. Took us a loooong time, but we did it. 2006's resolution will be to deliver this baby and do my darndest to be a good mom to him.

9. Is there really a Santa Claus? I definitely believe in Santa! :)

10. Present, or stocking stuffer? Presents (plural)! Bring 'em on!

Now your turn. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger